Market Vendor Policies
1. The full balance of your invoice is due at the time of booking.
2. Payment must clear before vendors place is confirmed [receipts will be provided once cleared].
3. If your payment has not been received after one week from the invoice date, your spot will no longer be guaranteed.
Refunds and Cancellations
1. Notice of cancellation must be provided and confirmed by Jones a minimum of 30 days prior to the event date in order to receive a refund of 50%. No refund is provided if cancellation occurs within 29 days of the event.
2. Table/ Booth sublets or transfers between vendors are subject to approval by Jones.
Late Arrival Policy
Vendors need to be fully set up at least 30 minutes before event doors open. If you are not present by this time your booth will be re-allocated and your vendor fee forfeited.
Vendor Promotion Responsibility
Jones will employ a social media manager for the event, but participants/vendors will be expected to make an effort to promote the event by word of mouth & your various social media accounts.
Please invite all your friends and family to the event on Facebook, and post about the event on Instagram using @jonesgeneralstore_vintage and #lastminuteshopping
Tabletop and Booth Policies
Tabletop bookings will fit 1 standard 6’ x 2.5’ table @ $60. All shelving, racks, etc. must fit on top of the table, and additional fixtures (i.e. clothing racks, tables) are not permitted.
Included; to reduce floor damage tables and chairs for vendors will be supplied by Jones and included in the price.
Vendor’s own tables can only be permitted upon vetting from Jones.
[As per agreement with venue, using their tables prevents floor damage.
Booth places are limited @$105
*Sharing is not permitted for Tabletop bookings, unless prior approval has been given.
*Sharing is not permitted for Booths
Jones staff will be present on arrival to support with booth configuration & answer display related questions.
Please be aware that you may be asked to re-configure or even move your booth if a cancellation occurs.
1. Vendors are required to ensure that their booth is staffed at all times during market hours.
2. All goods must be approved, please provide accurate idea & photos/links to what you plan to bring on your application form.
3. DIY Signage is encouraged, but you will not be able to attach anything to the walls.
*Custom made stands can be used for your stall if they don’t engulf your neighbour [check if you are unsure]
4. All boxes, storage bins and bags must be removed from view before the doors open. If using plastic bins as part of display they must be covered with a tablecloth or blanket.
5. Access to power, specific location in hall, and/or preferred vendor neighbours will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed always.
6. All goods must be approved, please provide accurate idea & photos/links to what you plan to bring on your application form.
7. Vendors, products and table displays may be photographed while participating in the market. Photographs taken onsite, as well as any included in vendor applications, may be used for promotional purposes and agreement to this policy give Jones explicit permission to do.
8. Vendors are responsible for securing any/all permits, licenses, insurance, etc. necessary in order to sell and/or your sample your products. Vendors are responsible for any consequences that may occur as a result of use or consumption of their products.
9. Vendors are not permitted to burn anything inside the hall.
10. Early load-out will not be available for this event.